Monday, June 26, 2006

Back to home

Four weeks I have now been in Finland, and it has not been as bad as I expected. Weather has been too good - I would prefer it warm, not hot, and work has started well. It's fun beeing back to the labour ward and people have been nice. The strangest thing is that there really is no cultural differenced - everybody pretty much understands each other.

Last weekend was my first midsummer off for eight years. I thought I wouldn't know how people spend it but I guess I have been well informed while making money (here you make pretty good money if working that weekend). Lots of bathing in sauna, swimming and barbequeing... and beer. And I saw two of my friends from London! Since missing all my friends first from Helsinki and now from London too I really enjoyed myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home